This product captures the images of four different views with the use of the
four HD wide angle cameras installed around the bus, then after image
processingand stitching and last it synthesizes a panoramic view image with
360 degree from the top-down surrounding the car and meanwhile the
panoramic view timely transferred to the display screen of the control centre.
With the help of this panoramic view system, the driver inside the car can
accurately see the position and other obstacles surrounding the car thus can
easily back the car to the parking space or pass by the complex road, which
can avoid the accidents of friction and crash.
1. Perfect bird view (aerial view, round view, or panoramic view) of the car surroundings
2. 4 Channel recording from the 4 cameras
Brief of the recording function:
1. The system will automatically start recording when the engine is on, with loop recording for every 5 minutes. For a 16GB TF card, it can last about 13 hour.
2. When the car is ignited and the monitor doesn't show the video from the cameras, the system will record in the background. The bird view and the front view will be recorded.
3. When the car is ignited and the monitor is showing the video from the cameras, all the scenes displayed on the monitor will be recorded. (It could be the bird view and one view of left, right, front, or rear view).
4. There will be an USB interface with the system which can be used to connect a PC to copy data from the TF card.
5. The video standard is NTSC with (RCA interface).
Note: You can connect this system to the CarPC auxiliary video input or to the external display using AV (Audio and Video) input via RCA.
Control box X 1
Camera X 4 (Designed to be placed in large vehicles such as buses, RVs or trucks)
Infrared receiver X 1
Power cable X 1
Extension cable of camera X 4
Calibration cloth X 4
Remote control X 1(Without battery due to Airline limitation)
16GB USB Drive