About the Web Site
E3iO is a registered trademark and division of Santa Rita Investment Inc. E3iO sells its systems in e3io.com, e3io.net & e3io.us, the use of this site including systems purchases, service and consultation are governed by policies and sales conditions of E3iO. The Customer will be the buyer of our systems, users registered on our website, and people who want to use e3io.com, any customer when purchasing or using our site is accepting the binding agreement with E3iO, so please read carefully these Terms and Conditions. E3iO may use the information provided below against you:
- Using our site the customer agrees that the information, product images and trademarks used by E3iO are trademarks of their respective manufacturers and owners.
- Users of this site are authorized to copy or print material published on it exclusively for personal use only, copies or prints must include the E3iO copyright and may not be modified trademarks used by E3iO and must include the copyright of their manufacturers and owners.
- You will not create mirror versions of this Site.
- The copy, print or transfer licensed material on this site may not be construed as granting a license of any kind under intellectual property (copyright), or trademarks owned by E3iO
- Users of this site may send comments, questions, suggestions or ideas on the Site and agree that the information submitted is not considered confidential, not to be kept secret and not generate an obligation to answer by E3iO. E3iO will have free use of the information received from users, including but not limited to, apply to the development, manufacture and marketing of their products, may reproduce, disclose and distribute to others without limitation..
- E3iO not responsible for the sanctity of data transmitted over public telecommunications networks or malfunctions by visures or other causes affecting the Site.
- This site was created thinking about the potential E3iO customers and reserves the right to modify the information contained on this site, the conditions of access and use. Also the site may contain information provided by third parties. E3iO not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the Site contents, in no case will E3iO involve, advice, or create an offer or contract to create rights or obligations by E3iO and site users. The verification of the information accuracy obtained from the Site is the sole responsibility of the users, who take on all risks associated with its use.
- Links on this Site to other websites are provided solely for convenience or users convenience. By activating a link, you leave this Site. E3iO has no control power over third party sites and accepts no responsibility for their content and use.
- Users of this site should not introduce into the Site or email or otherwise transmit any information contrary to law or to the detriment of others.
About E3iO Systems Configuration and Purchase
- All E3iO products are sold through our site e3io.com.
- E3iO reserves the right to update your product images and information of the systems shown on our site, as well as modify prices, add names of new models and add components in the systems customization without prior notice.
- The Internet site is intended E3iO to the public and can be navigated without problem for anyone just in time to complete a purchase Customer must register on our system for more reliability in the process.
- The E3iO website is intended for the public's use and can be navigated easily for anyone, registering on our website casues more reliability during the purchasing process.
- By registering, you must provide your personal data, this means that you must have a valid email address, updated credit card data and shipping address, you can also pay through your PayPal account, E3iO may in some cases corroborate this information with the Customer.
- When the customer is costumizing their E3iO system they should know that the components, configurations, prices and other information on this site may not be current when is making a purchase, you should be alert to checkout time of each and every one of the components in your shopping cart. E3iO will be only responsible for the system and components in the invoice.
- If The Customer has questions about our products, configurations, or any inconvenience to our site, send us an email through our contact section or in our support section through the Live Chat before finalizing your purchase and thus solve any problem before you enter an order in our system.
- E3iO.com is protected by an encryption system of 128 bits by a certificate generated by GeoTrust, Inc. This ensures that any information you transmit through our site, can not be monitored or captured by others intending to be used for other purposes.
- The Customer must accept the Terms and Conditions to complete the purchase process if the Customer does not agree with our policies, Terms and Conditions please do not use our Website or our Services. The Customer, after accepting the contract with E3iO may not cancel the order without receiving a penalty of 30% of your bill amount unless indicated otherwise by E3iO.
- E3iO ships to U.S. and Canada generally without requiring proof of identity, for international shipments outside the United States and Canada, E3iO may require copies of identity documents and copies of both sides of the credit card used, if this is the case.
- For E3iO to get the best finished appearence and High-Quality control of the parts, we assembly the systems manually, so have an estimated time of construction from 15 to 20 Business Days, if you want the system build more faster must pay an additional fee to expedite the process. (For more information read Construction Times section)
- Orders received before 1:00 pm Eastern U.S., according to the quantity of orders will be processed the same business day and may change the order from "Pending" to "Processing" (For more information read Order Status section)
- E3iO reserves the right for our specialists to analyze your information and decide to accept or reject the order for any reason.
- All sales are finals without exception, this means the customer may not return the system by dissatisfaction, unless the system is damaged, broke or has a fault, in this case, replace the damaged component or else the system will replace completely, but will not return the money until E3iO determined.
- If Customer decides to take legal action against E3iO, E3iO is governed by the laws of the State of Florida in Palm Beach County
There are 4 possible status for an order
Pending: This status is reflected in your order when payment has not been processed
Processing: E3iO makes updates about system construction and reflect any special information relating to your purchase in the Notes section of your Order.
Completed:This status indicates your system has successfully passed the test runs, all stages of manufacture and packaging, also indicates the system came out of our warehouse and is heading to its destination.
Cancelled: Indicates that the order has been canceled for any reason.
Notes: E3iO makes updates abou system construction and reflect any special information relating to your purchase in the Notes section of your Order.