Cutting-edge Custom PC Builder
Cutting-edge Custom PC Builder
Search
Filters
Close
Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:37:45 AM

E3iO 2DIN Car PC (Custom Computer for Your Car )

3 years ago
#138 Quote
hi guys,
my English isn't very good can i have all yours informations for this "E3iO 2DIN Car PC" in French language?
Why? I want to make this one in my owner BMW 320i and to install and used this one i need a french information.

I've soon my "air conditioning board" an other place that i've the place for a 2 DIN (standard)
Like this one (http://www.erisin.com/erisin-es7212a-7-android-404-car-dvd-player-gps-wifi-3g-canbus-bmw-e46_p482.html)

When a guys can with me in French write is better for me and my friends who want this on too.
I've too address (one in French and another one in Germany, it's about the shipping address)

I hope you're understand all i wrote.

with best regards,
Olivier
3 years ago
#139 Quote
Hi mochanic,

We understand that you are a guru in computers with many years of experience, no one is saying that you need a $300 processor for Car PC, we offer all the options for every customer tastes, we have demanding customer with different tastes and our Car PCs are ready to support their exigencies as a computer store should be, but please check the default settings of our Car PC GEN4 and notice that we use in our basic configuration a CPU: Intel ® Pentium ® G3220 (A 4th Gen Intel CPU - capable to support very good all our Car PC applications and Windows 8.1) and Mobo: AsRock H81M-ITX and you can compare prices against yours listed before and decides which one will be the best bang for the buck including power consumption.

Here is a little review: http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/155/AMD_A4-Series_A4-6300_vs_Intel_Pentium_Dual-Core_G3220.html

Best Regards...!
3 years ago
#140 Quote
Hi oliviervonfreiburg,

Please write your requirements to contact@e3io.com.

Thanks.
3 years ago
#142 Quote
Ola amigo....tudo beleza..... vocês fazem entrega para o Brasil, tirando o tempo de construção do equipamento que leva de 2 a 3 semanas, quanto tempo ele demora para chegar aqui em São Paulo - Brasil.
2 years ago
#143 Quote
Hi rjesus32,

Yes, we can ship to Brazil, you can calculate the shipping cost in your shopping cart, the estimated shipping time may vary from 3 to 10 days. If you have any further questions please email us to contact@e3io.com.

Thank you.

Tradução para o Português

Sim, nós enviamos para o Brasil, você pode calcular o custo de transporte em seu carrinho de compras, o tempo de envio estimado pode variar de 3 a 10 dias. Se você tiver dúvidas, por favor enviar e-mail contact@e3io.com.

Obrigado.