Cutting-edge Custom PC Builder
Cutting-edge Custom PC Builder
Search
Filters
Close
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:53:51 AM

E3iO 2DIN Car PC (Custom Computer for Your Car )

4 years ago
#56 Quote

Intel® Core™ i3, i5 or i7

Intel processors provide stability and speed, combined with the best compatibility with other components. You can choose from a variety of available processors, Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 sandy bridge quad core processor. Other manufacturers only offer underpreforming mobile processors, as always, E3iO offers the best processors normally find in desktops.

7" Touch Panel

The size of this Custom Computer meets the standard double DIN 4"x 7" with a depth of 8 ¼" harboring a 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD monitor that supports resolutions from 800x480 to 1920x1080 with a viewing angle of 120°/140° (H / V) HDMI. It also supports two auxiliary RCA video inputs and a remote control to change certain settings.

Connectivity

Connect your system to multiple devices using USB 2.0 or the newest higher-speed USB 3.0, with this Car PC you can also connect to external hard drives via eSATA. It has Ethernet connection 1 Gb / s RJ45, wireless connection Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Plus it support USB Webcams, rear cameras, iPod, keyboards, mouse, even your OBD II Interface and more.

Solid State Hard Drive SATA III

E3iO integrates the latest technology in data storage, a solid state drive with 6Gb/s of data transfer (SATA III) so you can store all your music, videos, movies, photos and take them with you anywhere, you can also install literally any application available for Microsoft Windows®, business applications and games.

Navigation System

You can choose between two navigation systems, the standard Centrafuse Navigation system with map NAVTEQ ™ maps - Q2 2010, or Sygic® system that comes with many features designed to Smartphones, Real-Time Traffic, Speed Camera Warnings, Multi -Stop Route Planning, Navigate to GPS Coordinates, etc.
4 years ago
#60 Quote
1. Could you please advise the type of touch screen used - resistive or capacitive?
2. Do you ship to Russia? What's the shipment cost?
4 years ago
#63 Quote
Hi.

The screen used in the models Mini ITX, is Resistive touchscreen, but Parrot ASTEROID model is capacitive.

Yes we ship to Russia, the cost is calculated automatically when you add the item to the shopping cart you have a tool to calculate the shipping cost.

Thanks...!
4 years ago
#64 Quote
1. May i know can i use it to my car stock FM attenna?

2. what about GPS attenna? i believe the gps attenna in my car is not using usb but a circle gold material socket.

3. How long does it take to start up to the main screen when i just turn my ignition key on?

4. What happend if i complete switch off my car engine?

5. Do you ship it to Singapore?

6. Do you have the GPS maps for Singapore (No required internet connection)

7. Can i listen to local FM without internet connection?

Thank you,
4 years ago
#65 Quote
Hi terenceng,

1. Yes, you can use your car FM antenna.

2. We provide an USB GPS Included with our Car PCs.

3. The main screen can start up about 10 seconds after turn the ignition key on.

4. When you turn off your car engine, the Car PC after 5 seconds automatically enter in hibernation mode.

5. Yes, we can ship to Singapore.

6. We don't have available maps for Singapore.

7. Yes, you can listen to FM radio without internet connection.

Thanks...!
3 years ago
#90 Quote
Hello, How can I buy just this case/enclosure?  I have my own plans but would really like to use this to get started with.
Thanks!
3 years ago
#91 Quote
Our 2DIN Car PC Cases cannot be sold separately or as a kit, our systems are integrated with motherboard, memory, processor, Solid State Drive, Audio Amplifier and E3iO optimizations to work properly with Cars, the best we can do for you is not install Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, FM Radio, Steering Wheel Control, or OS, if you don’t need a SSD also you can require that.
3 years ago
#93 Quote
I don't want an integrated MB, I want to use a Gigabyte board for an AMD processor and be able to customize the PC my way.
If you don't want to sell just the cast I will get it off of Ebay, so no big deal.  Just figured you guys were in business to make money...
3 years ago
#94 Quote
Hi mochanic,

I'm sorry, but we don't sell the case separately, if you want to incorporate a motherboard that is not on our list, we can add it for you. Please send us an email with your requirements and we'll do the best estimate.

Best Regards
3 years ago
#95 Quote
This motherboard: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4745&dl=

This CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113349 (powerful enough for a car, only 65watts, and has 8370 HD graphics! and if you want more power it's not that much to go with a faster processor.)

Way more bang for the buck than any Intel setup, plus it would be fully upgradeable down the road versus being stuck with really outdated technology in 2yrs!  (the parts you guys are using now are already old compared to what's out there now...)